Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Political party

I am writing my thoughts with a perception that these words will become a light to a new start of My beloved motherland Pakistan. 1947 was the year when Pakistan came into being, from the start this country started showing shine to the rest of world, even with having short sighted polticians and over ambitious Generals, this country never lost hope. One by one they came and took foolish steps without realising impacts. Pakistan was always run by few families and lords who sold their respect and grace to Britishers.
This patern is still followed where some rule many. Today Pakistan now presents a picture of failure state with Mullahs, Waderas once again involve in dividing Pakistan. To them Pakistan is nothing but a mere land full of Pathetic people, who can be run in any direction.
I am sorry for my poor communication skills as I am not a fluent writer, I hardly write anything. But now I feel I need to speak to much more people than my friends, I can't take it more, my nation is suffering and yet our rulers don't pay a single thought to our miseries. We have been looted again and again. We are the one who suffer everyday. We face loadshedding, We face humiliation by police, we face pollution, we face unemployment. Hence everything evil and bad is for us

Question now, Do we want to change our land for wait for some "Mehdi" to come and help us?
Why can't we think that we all can make a difference.
This is our land and it will remain ours, our enemies are getting stronger day by day and yet we are fighting over whose namaz is accepted by Allah??
We are indulge in foolish debate whether Shias are right or Sunnis...please please please it is Allah who will take this decision not us...stop talking about these issues they are going on for 1400 years why can we stop these fruitless debates. Why Iran and Saudia Arabia fighting proxy war here in Pakistan?

No comments:

Post a Comment